SEED BANK REVIEW

Dutch Breed Review

Based in England, this company is both a breeder and seedbank collecting seeds from various cannabis strains in the Netherlands and Switzerland. It has a website though not readily accessible if you’re located outside Europe. Among strains that this company offers to include Blue Lightning, Master Chronic, Orange Candy Floss, and Purple Evolution. Aside from …

Dutch Breed Review Read More »

Kannabia 5 Seed Bank Review

Kannabia 5 Seed Bank Review

Kannabia 5 Seeds company was established in the Czech Republic, and is one of the very few seed banks originating and operated in this particular region. Unfortunately, the company’s website which used to be available is no longer accessible. Any information regarding whether or not the website will be re-established and if it has been …

Kannabia 5 Seed Bank Review Read More »

Kaya Cuenca Review: Meet One of the Members of Kaya GrowShops Based in Central Spain

While there are many grow shops out there, not all of these manage to make it through the years. Thus, we are always excited to interact with seed banks and grow shops, which have established a good reputation throughout the years. One such shop we discovered is Kaya Cuenca. Find out more impressions we share …

Kaya Cuenca Review: Meet One of the Members of Kaya GrowShops Based in Central Spain Read More »

Kind Green Buds Review

Kind Green Buds Review: Where Yo Can Really Feel What It’s Like to be Kind to the Green Buds (and Find Fantastic Seeds, of Course!)

Understanding the basics of cannabis cultivation can take years of practice. Meanwhile, you know that everything starts with excellent seeds since they carry the genetics of each strain. But what happens when you find both seeds and all the information you need about marijuana growing in one place? Check out our impressions in the Kind …

Kind Green Buds Review: Where Yo Can Really Feel What It’s Like to be Kind to the Green Buds (and Find Fantastic Seeds, of Course!) Read More »

Mandala Seeds Review

Mandala Seeds Review

Mandala Seeds is considered a pioneer in cannabis seeds breeding. This breeder produces potent and high-quality cannabis seeds at very affordable prices. Mandala Seeds has 40 years of cannabis growing experience. It is a top-notch seed bank that grows 100% organic marijuana. Solar energy is used at 60% of their products, and the remaining 40% …

Mandala Seeds Review Read More »

Sativa Bags Review

Sativa Bags is not a seedbank but a site that sells hemp bags. Hemp is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant and is used for industrial uses which include making fabric, ropes, textiles, and bags. Sativa Bags also sells products like body care kits and accessories. Although hemp comes from sativa plants, it has …

Sativa Bags Review Read More »